Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fried pies

Fried pies

All of our fruit pies are also available Sugar Free of charge.




Discover Nearest Place


Never HAD A FRIED PIE…GET SOME!!


It’s one thing like the fruit pies you could get in a package from your neighborhood shop, but THESE are awesome. Come in numerous flavors…I had apple…if I had far more time would’ve had ice cream as well…I will go back when I come about to be in that part of N. Little Rock. Authentic Fried Pie Store Customer


Reviewed June 5, 2015 Journey Advsior, Jacksonville, AR


MOUTH-WATERING Tasty


…The Unique Fried Pie Store is absolutely well worth the quit. Its even well worth driving a bit out of the way for the experience. Authentic Fried Pie Shop Customer


Reviewed May possibly 7, 2014 Trip Advsior, Davis, Ok


Just like mama’s


I just desired to say that my sweet mama that passes away in 2012 utilised to make these when I was younger. When I ran across the shop in Cisco, tx, I purchased one particular contemplating they wouldn’t be that fantastic. When I bit into the chocolate pie, I could see my mama in the kitchen generating them. Precisely the very same except on a smaller scale. I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you. I had forgotten about her producing them…Keep up the excellent function and God Bless You Unique Fried Pie Store Buyer


Comment from May possibly 18, 2016, Cisco, TX


I love their fried pies…


They are manufactured fresh each and every day and they are extremely flavorful and just the proper quantity of texture on the outs >Original Fried Pie Store Client


Reviewed June 21, 2015 Yelp, Caddo Mills, TX





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...