Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Oreo cheesecake

Oreo cheesecake

Cakes & Cupcakes· No-Bake
Final updated on: December sixteen, 2018


An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake tends to make a ideal dessert for any time of 12 months!


I posted this recipe in April of 2016 and never ever imagined that this would grow to be one of the most well-liked recipes on my website. I feel it’s protected to say you all really like Oreos and cheesecake just as significantly as I do! One purpose I wished to update this publish is since I desired to breathe some new existence into it and also update the recipe just a small bit.


I needed to update this recipe to use heavy whipping cream instead of whipped topping. I know that whipped topping isn’t available everywhere and I’ve had many concerns about choices. I’ve also grown to favor making use of hefty whipping cream more than whipped topping in my recipes. But, if you loved the original recipe I nevertheless have notes in the recipe for how to use whipped topping.


Here’s an updated image beneath of the cheesecake with the hefty whipping cream. The filling holds up just as properly and appears just as great as the other version.


One important factor, this recipes helps make fairly a bit so you will want to use a 9-inch springform pan. This springform pan is one that I own (I used a distinct 1 for the pictures), but it’s great for cakes, cookie cakes, no-bake desserts, baked cheesecakes, and a great deal much more. I also really like that pan since I in no way have any troubles with something leaking out of the bottom as it bakes in the oven. The crust occasionally likes to stick to the pan also, so if you have an added minute I suggest lining the pan with some parchment paper just before you get started out.


The base of this recipe begins with an Oreo crust, which is just a easy mixture of Oreo crumbs and some melted butter. You’ll combine every little thing up in a bowl, scoop it into your pan, and press it down.


If you’re anxious about the crust not holding collectively, you can bake it for about ten minutes at 350°F prior to adding the filling. But to be truthful, I never ever bake the crust and it always holds up just fine. Just make positive to press it down firmly into the pan, I uncover that the bottom of a measuring cup performs actually properly to support press it down.


For the no-bake cheesecake filling, you’ll be utilizing a mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar, a small vanilla, hefty whipping cream (or whipped topping, see my notes), and more Oreos. I suggest letting the cream cheese soften to room temperature ahead of mixing up the cheesecake filling so that it comes out a lot smoother.


If you strategy to best this no-bake cheesecake with even much more Oreos, I propose purchasing a loved ones pack so that you have ample. You’ll need 45 Oreos for this recipe and the household dimension packs have 48 cookie sandwiches in them. Which means that you can have some extra cookies to snack on although you wait for the cheesecake to chill, proper??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...