Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Asparagus casserole

Asparagus casserole




Substances



Directions





Produced the casserole for Easter dinner. Absolutely everyone loved it, but why the tough boiled eggs?


I have had this given that I was young, my mom,grandmother and fantastic grandmother constantly fixed this for Easter dinner. It truly is been a tradition in our family for above sixty years. I too, correct it a number of occasions a 12 months, and the evaluations are appropriate, folks who say they do not like asparagus enjoy it. The only factor we do diverse is utilized buttered breadcrumbs on top instead of the potato chips. I now use buttered panko crumbs due to the fact I like the crunch.


This is the 2nd year I have been making this ,all who tried it liked it . Great blend of ingrediants. And prsentation is wonderful as effectively. Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...