Monday, October 16, 2017

Corn bread pudding

Corn bread pudding




Ingredients



Directions





I produced this once it was gorgeous. Now I have a question can you times the recipe by 5 for a massive crowd and it nonetheless turn out precisely the same?


I'd made this recipe 3/18/2019! It was tasty! Thank you for sharing, Bob Gebhardt!


Tasty. Thank you, Bob, for sharing this recipe. I baked the pudding in a 9X9 pan and served it with fresh baked rolls.


This corn bread pudding is so delightful. I use to save it for holidays, but my son requests it all the time and I have to say I oblige him every single time!


about ten min. prior to it is carried out, I sprinkled grated cheddar on leading and spread French fried onions above the cheese. Bake uncovered for an additional 10 min. or so. Very excellent!


I've in no way created Cornbread Pudding prior to. This recipe was yummy, simple to stick to and not very expensive to make. which is often a plus. I followed the recipe closely. I did add an 1/eight cup of sugar. I used both Jiffy and Martha White sweet cornbread mixes. I doubled the recipe and made it in two 9" X 13" glass pans since we had been expecting a large crowd of 18-twenty. I received rave testimonials and numerous individuals needed the recipe. For me, this recipe is a keeper! Make it portion of your Thanksgiving tradition.


Excellant. extremely easy. Could mix in some cheese to make it far more savory.


I created it for Easter and truly liked it. It appeared to be properly obtained all close to. I ran out of butter so I used coconut oil rather but you could not taste it. I would like to drizzle some butter over it just before serving following time. And maybe include some paprika closer to serving time considering that I produced it a day ahead of it was eaten. But I would absolutely do this again - really basic and excellent!


This recipe was utilized a great deal in my childhood. So numerous happy recollections. It usually taste great. You can not mess it up, and you can include factors to it.


This Corn Bread Pudding was DELICOUS! Super straightforward to make too. I did include some sugar and vanilla but that is since I like issues like this to be a small sweet. Either way you make it you can't go wrong.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...