Monday, July 16, 2018

Shrimp and grits

Shrimp and grits




Components



Directions





You can sub water for the broth. But recipe is fantastic. To make gravy is to use tablespoon of flour right after the shrimp is half way carried out. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Add one/4 milk and one/four water. Stir in, cover, and allow it cook for two minutes.


Followed recipe, leaving out bacon. None on hand! Have ordered shrimp


I manufactured it for the 1st time ever


Allow me make it simple. If this is the initial shrimp and grits recipe you found, look no even more. If it’s not your initial, make it your final. Absolute best recipe!! At times I add andouille sausage but it is wonderful with or with no!!


Outstanding recipe. I had to make some tweaks based mostly on the ingredients I had on hand but it was fantastic.


DR4296, I noticed a similar recipe on yet another internet site and the bacon was added to the shrimp mixture. :)


Is it just me or does the recipe actually NOT say what to do with the bacon right after you have removes it to paper towels? I assume you are supposed to crumble up the bacon and mix it in proper ahead of serving. ?


This is a straight forward and straightforward to prepare recipe that even the novice cook could prepare. 15 min prep time and 45 min cook time and you have a flavorful taste of a southern classic. I suggest adding adouille sausage and a minor scorching sauce to spice it up a small. Have fun with it and take pleasure in!


Flavorful shrimp and creamy grits make this a great comfort food recipe!


Wonderful recipe Mandy !! Tasty, creamy grits along with lovely shrimp. I also additional some andouille sausage. Recipe is a genuine keeper ??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...