Friday, August 23, 2019

Spanish rice recipe

Spanish rice recipe




Substances



Directions





In all fairness. dependent on the gadget you use to see. some elements are off the screen when choosing Read Recipe button. the substances after an ad.


This is a excellent recipe but there isn't a lot of pizzazz in it both. I utilised ground turkey rather than ground beef. It turned out fairly good but it was not excellent. The next time I make it, I will substitute a can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies for the regular diced tomatoes. I think this would be great with some diced up chicken alternatively of the ground beef too..


Luther41 two and two/three cups cooked rice looks very reasonable for this recipe.


Tr y reading the last ingredient in the recipe. It says 2 two/three cups of rice.


How a lot rice is added?


I'd love to attempt this recipe. How considerably rice? I dont see it listed. Pre cooked? O


I manufactured this a tad different as I had NO tomato sauce so I just threw in a can of Rotel Chili Fixin's[Adore that stuff] and I swear that I in no way had it so very good!! My neighbor came by to getting me something


Our family really enjoyed this recipe as written! But, next time I am going to substitute a 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes with green chilies with one/2 cup of V8 juice for the canned tomatoes just for a bit of additional flavor. And, simply because my family loves bacon, I may well stick to the suggestion of a number of other reviewers & add 1/two lb. of fried bacon in addition to the hamburger. I keep in mind my mom generating Spanish rice that way, too. A couple of household members topped their servings with crushed tortilla chips, as well. I would have tried Fritos, but we didn't have any in the residence. The simple recipe is so straightforward for every single man or woman to adapt to their tastes. For me, which is makes it even far more of a "keeper"! It will be exciting to come up with several different variations.


I just loved this recipe - I manufactured it just as it was written and loved it. East to add more spices if you want but I would not alter a point (perhaps a bit of cayenne). This will certainly be a new preferred!


We really liked this recipe. I have all the elements on hand and it was a quick, nutritious meal. I will certainly make this meal once more!! (I would possibly add a bit more salt, although.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...