Monday, November 11, 2019

Tuna wrap

Tuna wrap




Ingredients



Directions





Swift and effortless meal for a weeknight. I left out the chestnuts because I did not have any, nevertheless great, will undoubtedly make once more.


Delicious! Had to make a couple of modifications/substitutions, however. Employed canned tuna (in water), chopped Vidalia onion instead of green onions, regular mayo, flour tortillas, chopped radishes instead of water chestnuts because that is what I had on hand and I left out the sweet red pepper (did not have), Added a dash of Louisiana sizzling sauce and a squirt of lemon juice. well. just simply because. Every little thing else was the exact same. I will make this once more and will attempt (right after I go grocery buying) to follow the unique recipe which sounds great. Thanks, Edie!


This is a great adjust from a classic Tuna Salad Sandwich recipe. I doubled the recipe and I used plain wraps simply because which is what I had on hand. I will certainly make these once more.


I made these to fit into our end of the month budget. I did not like the taste. My three yr old would not eat them! I would not make again!


I made this with corn & wheat flour tortillias. delightful. Simple to make & a great taste combination.


This is a tasty tuna salad! I added some fresh ground pepper and some cucumber. I utilised Miracle Whip Light (as I never like mayo), whole grain medium wraps and bagged Romaine lettuce. I also utilized canned tuna considering that I was multiplying the recipe (matched ounces). Can make a more upscale 'sandwich' to serve throughout Lent to pals who observe meatless Fridays.


Great flavour, extra some cucumber and tomatoe





1 comment:

  1. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

    ReplyDelete

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...