Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Stuffed pork chops

Stuffed pork chops




Substances



Directions





I've made this recipe a handful of instances and it rocks. I make no deviations and it comes out moist and delicious. Please do not alter the recipe and give your edition a lower rating. If yours was dry you may have incorrectly measured your elements or over cooked them. My only believed is that I never ever get all of the stuffing in the pocket so I cook the excess on leading of the chops. Thanks for sharing your "further particular" recipe, Bessie.


Good all round recipe, but I would also recommend utilizing dried bread cubes (little) rather than crumbs also make in 1 skillet with a sauce/“gravy” at the finish. I didn’t use cranberries, but that would give this a Thanksgiving taste. Thanks!


Scrumptious! Use good bread crumbs


This recipe functions properly utilizing my electric skillet with lid. I brown the chops and finish the cooking with one pan. Hubby and all four ladies adore this!


It was just stuffing in a pork chop. It seemed a bit dry.


Loved this recipe! Thanks so considerably! I will certainly be producing this much more typically. I also baked mine in the very same pan I browned the meat in. Husband gave it a massive thumbs up.


I seem forward to producing this for the following 50 years! Thank you for this tasty recipe!


This smells so very good! I utilised gluten free of charge coating on the chops ahead of browning. Boxed stuffing mix in the chops as a quick-lower, (and due to the fact my dh loves that things!)


I utilised total wheat panko instead of bread crumbs. I then baked the pork chops in the same pan I browned them in. Soon after they had been bake via, I removed them additional a little much more chicken broth and a pat of butter and created a sauce to best them. Yummy.


These had been wonderful! My loved ones loved them! I doubled the recipe and produced four chops and 4x's the stuffing. Also, for the stuffing I employed one/two Pepperidge Farm stuffing and one/two outdated bread! It was so good! This will definitely be a staple in my kitchen!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...