Friday, August 31, 2018

Apple dumplings

Apple dumplings




Elements



Directions





Produced as written, these had been very great. I did use Gala apples as that was what I had on hand. I would make this recipe again.


Tasty and getting overpowering praise. Used the recipe with only 1 tiny change. Manufactured the sauce with apple cider rather of water and so reduced the brown sugar to just a tad far more than 1/2 cup.


OMG-Excellent! Initial time generating dumplings. Wow. Enjoy, love, really like them. Tip, never overlook to dip your finger into water as you're wrapping the dough so it sticks collectively. I used half water and half dark Rum for the sauce and it was fantastic. This is a keeper. I even posted a pic on Facebook! Lol They are now an internet sensation!!


This is almost like my Mama's, except she manufactured a various pie dough. She usually extra the apple peels to the sauce, then eliminated them. Thank you for this recipe! It brings back memories


Can you use premade pie crust dough just as effectively?


Sooooooooooooooooooo great! Just will not fail to remember the vanilla ice cream!


Amazing recipe. I add maple extract to the syrup simply because that is what my mom often did. Ideal served with butter pecan ice cream!


I wouldn't even give this recipe one star. The crust was terrible! I followed the recipe exactly like it mentioned and all the dough did was fall apart. I will not know how this got a excellent review , Because this is the worse recipe ever. Threw the dough away right after utilizing it for one apple and acquired a excellent recipe out of a single of my grandmas recipe books.


Tasty winter comfort food! My husband loves the two apple & stodgy puddings so was just crazy about this recipe.


I would never ever made apple dumplings prior to and these were wonderful! They had been a hit with everybody who attempted them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...