Monday, December 31, 2018

Pecan pie muffins

Pecan pie muffins




Substances



Directions





I have not created these however. Was at a loved ones reunion right now and someone brought them. They are delicious, and I had to ask for the recipe!


Mark and Bfinlayson, what you may possibly check out is the settings on your oven, it may be hotter than you feel. Decrease the heat a bit. Also, you can attempt placing the mix in paper muffin cups. Here's a trick that may help Mark with the grease issue. Ahead of you place your paper muffin cups in the holder, place about 1 teaspoon (cover the bottom completely) of rice - not instant - in the bottom of your muffin cup. Then place the paper muffin cup in and fill as directed. This aids with the burning bottoms and the rice will soak up the grease. Also, be certain you utilised butter and not margarine, and possibly minimize it a bit. That margarine stuff's yucky:)


Just dripping with grease. Did not come up at all, divot in center rather of mound. Burnt on bottom and sides ahead of center received close to done. Only factor I did different was add vanilla. I will try once more someday and alter my rating if they come out. If any person had any idea's what went wrong would be pleased to hear, thanks.


These are scrumptious but once again they refused to come out of my greased and floured pan. If I make this recipe again I think I will attempt ot as a nar.


These are wonderful! You can’t consume just one particular! Great with your morning coffee or for one thing sweet soon after dinner!


I was initial introduced to this recipe from my neighbor final month. I am now on “batch 18!” These are gems . they freeze effectively . and FYI - give them away rapid - critically, addicting! Rating is 10 stars!


I created individuals and they are soooo excellent! Thank you for sharing your recipe. Want I could have posted a photo


Just made these. The very best! They are delicious. They have been simple to throw with each other and did not stick to the pan. Recipe manufactured precisely 24. Gonna run to get far more pecans to make more to give away at church rummage sale!


Wow! These muffins are way too excellent to be so simple! If you're a pecan pie fan, you may enjoy them. I took them to a meeting and acquired numerous recipe requests.


but I never know whether it should be dark or light brown sugar or does it NOT MATTER?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...