Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Hominy recipes

Hominy recipes




Ingredients



Directions





Delightful and simple! I had only one particular can of hominy, so I extra a cup of frozen corn to it. Instead of the advised spices, I utilized Chipotle Chile powder, coriander, cumin and salt (maybe one/four tsp of each and every, or to taste). I also extra about 1/2 tsp lime juice.


This was a very good way to spice up plain previous hominy, specially considering that you don't see several recipes for hominy! We loved it but believed it lacked anything. Not positive what but I'd nevertheless try out this once more and possibly tweak it a bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken paprikash

What is Chicken Paprikash? Going back to its origins in Hungary, the dish is named “Papriks Csirke”, which practically implies “Paprika Chic...